Automotive Repair in Mansfield
Are you looking for Automotive Repair in Mansfield? Ed’s Transmission and Automotive Repair is here to help you. Our large shop and industry certified can help you with just about any issues you’re having with your vehicle. It’s important to go with a local mechanic that will get the job done and not charge you an arm and a leg. Ed’s Transmission & Automotive Repair in Mansfield has been family owned and operated since 1979. Our shop features 9 bays that are fully equipped to hand your automotive needs. We work hard to get to the root of the problem and get it fixed quickly.
When you find that something is wrong with your car or truck it can be stressful. We work hard to get your car in ASAP and figure out what is wrong. For some people, it can be hard to even know that your vehicle is even having problems because they start out very subtlety. Here are some of the signs that a problem could be happening with your car.
Signs That You May Need Automotive Repair:
- A funny noise: Did your car just make a noise you have never heard before? Knocking, whirling, clunking, sputtering; these are all indicators that something is going on.
- A weird smell: Any smell that is new is a red flag.
- Vehicle is over-heating: If your car overheats even once, Contact Us today.
- Car leaking any kind of liquid: If you notice any kinds of fluid from your car this needs to be addressed quickly.
- Check engine light is on: Your car is telling you that something is not right somewhere.
These are just a few of the signs and symptoms that something could be going wrong with your car or truck.
We Provide Vehicle Services in Mansfield
- Transmission Repair
- Alternator Repair
- Engine Repair
- Tune-up Service
- Radiator Repair
- Clutch Repair
- Strut Service
If you are regularly getting a tune up on your vehicle it can help prevent problems in the future. Think of it as a checkup for your car! During a tune-up several things will be checked to make sure they are in proper working order. We check all the major components of your vehicle such as the ignition, fluids, hoses, belts, and more. If we identify a problem in any of these areas, we can address it quickly before it becomes a costly repair.
Contact Us today to make an appointment!