How to Find a Trustworthy Mechanic
We have all heard horror stories from a person or two about poor service they have received from a mechanic and it can really make it hard to know the good from the bad. If you are wanting to know How to Find a Trustworthy Mechanic, we have put together some tips that might help. There is no way to know for sure but doing a little research can help. Also, word of mouth is very important when looking for your next mechanic. People are usually very open when they have received good or bad service, so asking around can be very helpful.
Tips on How to Find a Trustworthy Mechanic:
- Ask your friends and family – If your people you know and trust have had a good experience with a mechanic then you can feel more comfortable that you will be treated fairly.
- Check Reviews Online – If you can’t get a recommendation, then another great resource for unbiased opinions is online reviews. You can view our reviews here on Yelp.
- Ask the important questions – How long have you been business? Do you guarantee your work? Are estimates free? Do you allow payments? What type of parts do they use?
- Start with Small Work – If you want to create a rapport with a mechanic, take your car to the same place for oil changes and maintenance so there is less of the unknown when you have a larger problem.
- Shop Around – Call a few auto repair shops near you and price compare, ask questions, and even pop in for a visit. We also welcome our potential cusomers in for a visit!
- Cleanliness Matters – Autro repait is a messy job but signs that the technicians are not cleaning uo after a job could be a red flag.
Ed’s Transmission & Automotive Repair Services:
- Alternator Repair
- Engine Repair
- Transmission Repair
- Check Engine Light
- Tune Up Service
- Strut Service
We offer an outstanding warranty!
Our customers trust us because of our 3 years / 50,0000-mile warranty on any automatic transmission overhaul which also includes free towing. We are committed to providing the best service to all of our customers and we work hard to gain your trust. When you choose Ed’s Transmission & Automotive Repair you are in good hands.
Ed’s Transmission & Automotive Repair in Mansfield, Tx would love to be your go-to mechanic for all your vehicle needs. We welcome all of our customers to ask questions, call and stop by. Contact Us today.